Enabling the Wireless Zero configuration - Enabling the Wireless Zero configuration in Windows XP Summary Wireless Zero configuration is a utility that connects your computer to a wireless network. If Wireless Zero configuration is not enabled, the following message will appear in the "Wireless Network Connection" wizard: "Windows cannot configure this wireless connection". If you have the Belkin utility installed, you need to change the "Program Choice" in the Options tab so the Windows XP Utility :
- Select the XP Start menu and select "Control Panel"
- Change the view to "Classic View"
- Double-click on "Administrative Tools"
- Double-click on Services
- Find "Wireless Zero Configuration" within the Services list
- Right-click on "Windows Zero Configuration" and select Properties
- Select the drop-down menu next to "Startup type". Select Automatic
- Click Apply and restart your computer